How to Use Evernote Templates for your Writing Process
For those of you not familiar with all of Evernote’s features there is one that I use on a regular basis – Templates!
Whether you are plodding away on your magus opus, or planning another sprint with NaNoWriMo, or you have your own writing process, you can benefit from the power of the Evernote Template Gallery.
Share this Post
Evernote Template Gallery
To view these templates, within Evernote, here are a few ways to find and use them:
- Create a note in a notebook
- In this example I have created a notebook called Templates to save all my templates in
- Select the Template icon within your note
- This will open the Evernote Template Gallery (as pictured above)
- Selecting a template will let you add it to your Note and view the full outline
- If you decide you don’t want it and want to view another select Undo from the Edit menu (Edit > Undo) and this will remove the template from your note